Consider the following firsts and bests Greece has on its score sheet:
- Inventing democracy.
- Inventing philosophy.
- Inventing science.
- Smartest person of all time: Aristotle.
- Greek people are the best looking. Case in point: John Stamos and Jennifer Aniston are both of Greek extraction. Imagine how good looking their kids would be. I bluster at the thought.
- Not only did greek people invent athletics, but the best athlete of all time, Shaquille O'Neal, goes by the nickname "The Big Aristotle." This is to imply that his athleticism is Greek inspired.
- Best all-purpose pastry? The phyllo.
- Best ever military leader? Alexander the Great. (Note: for the purposes of this review, Macedonia is in Greece).
All in all, it makes for a great country.